The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- This week in Editors’ Choice: Pastel blues and neat rows
- Contributor Renat Renee-Ell’s tips on creating & producing photoshoots
- Announcing: Our 2-in-1 CONTACT exhibition, with a global twist
- International Women’s Week in Editors’ Choice: Of women by women
- Discover: Ernesto Perez on shooting the ‘real’ Venezuela