The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- This week in Editors’ Choice: Architectural drama, candid shots from a distance, and natural hair
- Licensing Contributor Jelle Canipel talks landscape photography and exhibiting his work alongside Michiel Pieters and Joris Put
- Ambassador Spotlight: Meet Andrew, Chun, Dina, Garrett, and Anthony
- The world needs more photos that challenge stereotypes
- This week in Editors’ Choice: Shadows, dramatic drone shots, and water in action