The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- This week in Editors’ Choice: Hazy greys and muted pastels
- What’s selling in Licensing: Perfect copy space and simplicity
- This week in Editors’ Choice: Ballerinas and geometric outlooks
- Discover: How Lerone Pieters found his stride with branding
- Discover: Ben Robson’s love affair with film photography