The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- This week in Editors’ Choice: The significance of gaze
- Expert advice to make your photos more marketable
- How to develop black and white film using instant coffee
- This week in Editors’ Choice: Tousled hair and outstretched hands
- Tips to transform everyday objects into magical still life scenes