The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- 10 tips for better wedding photography (and happier clients!)
- How to create a photo essay: Step-by-step guide with examples
- Visualizing digital privacy and cybersecurity in commercial photography
- The photographer’s guide to shooting street fashion
- Bringing inclusive gaming to your commercial portfolio