The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- How to ensure you’re practicing ethical wildlife photography
- Identifying scams and avoiding fraud in NFT spaces
- Five tips for capturing your subjects in a commercial lifestyle shoot
- The roles and possibilities of NFTs in the metaverse
- Photography pricing guide: How to know what to charge in 2022