The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- 9 Newborn photography tips: How to take photos of a baby
- Changing the visual of physical wellness in commercial photography
- Product photography 101: Seven tips for getting started
- 11 tips for magical seascape photos
- Tips for a versatile commercial portfolio