The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- Tips for photographers on how to tackle pre-shoot anxiety
- Spotlight on flat lay photography and how to incorporate it in your commercial portfolio
- NFT trends: Poetry’s resurgence through NFTs
- Tips to build a great landscape photo
- Our evolving connection with food and how to visualize it in commercial advertising