The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- 8 tips for artsy photos that sell
- How to use balance in photography
- 7 things you should know when licensing your photos
- How to boost visibility with conceptual keywording
- 11 Tips for Photographers Who Want to Shoot on Film