The soft, wispy fur of a monkey; the rough, sharp edges of peeling paint; the smooth, wavy iceberg walls that glisten with cold… Sometimes photos capture textures so well that it seems as though you could reach into the photo and feel them yourself.
For this Quest, we want to see your best photos that feature textures of all kinds. Soft, hard, silky, bumpy, polished, rippled, dusty, crumbly, fuzzy, glassy—the possibilities are endless!
- Are NFTs disrupting the fine art world?
- Five tips for finding locations for your commercial photoshoots
- The importance of community in the NFT space
- How to talk about your work: Eight tips for photographers
- How to take your drone photography to the next level