Look back memories by photos! Meguro River of Gold “Christmas illumination Nakameguro 2016” Nakameguro Blue Cave canceled at 2015,but it had revived in gold in 2016
Meguro Meguro River Gold Christmas Illumination 2016 at Nakameguro
Christmas illumination “Nakameguro blue cave” held in Naka-Meguro, 2014.
Although it was canceled in 2015, the blue cave is revived in Shibuya in 2016, it is decided to hold in 2017 too!
And In 2016, the Christmas illumination of the Meguro River in the Nakameguro area also revived!
Golden shimmer at Meguro river!
It is still unknown whether Meguro river Gold illumination will hold this year now.
Even though I wrote it in another article, I love to eat some foods that sell by restaurants along Meguro river, the variety is rich and tasty.it is the best. Hanami season is same too.
Personally I like Naka Meguro events better than Shibuya events that christmas Illumination and cherry blossom viewing etc.
- Starbucks' Newest Roastery Is 4 Stories Tall and Has 60 Exclusive Drinks – Travel+Leisure 2019年2月28日
- Starbucks just opened its largest store ever, complete with pizza, cocktails, and cotton candy-topped lattes – Business Insider Nordic 2019年2月28日
- Starbucks offers one-of-a-kind experience with new Tokyo Reserve Roastery – bake Magazine 2019年2月27日
- The best budget Tokyo restaurants, from tonkatsu to sushi | Telegraph Travel – Telegraph.co.uk 2018年12月31日
- The Best Christmas Illuminations 2018 | Living – Metropolis Japan 2018年11月24日