Look back memories by photos! Meguro River of Gold “Christmas illumination Nakameguro 2016” Nakameguro Blue Cave canceled at 2015,but it had revived in gold in 2016
Meguro Meguro River Gold Christmas Illumination 2016 at Nakameguro
Christmas illumination “Nakameguro blue cave” held in Naka-Meguro, 2014.
Although it was canceled in 2015, the blue cave is revived in Shibuya in 2016, it is decided to hold in 2017 too!
And In 2016, the Christmas illumination of the Meguro River in the Nakameguro area also revived!
Golden shimmer at Meguro river!
It is still unknown whether Meguro river Gold illumination will hold this year now.
Even though I wrote it in another article, I love to eat some foods that sell by restaurants along Meguro river, the variety is rich and tasty.it is the best. Hanami season is same too.
Personally I like Naka Meguro events better than Shibuya events that christmas Illumination and cherry blossom viewing etc.
- 4-Day Tokyo, Japan, Travel Guide: Where to Go, Stay, and Eat – Men's Journal 2019年4月22日
- Where Designer Tory Burch Shops in Tokyo — and 5 Things She Always Packs – Travel+Leisure 2019年4月8日
- How To Experience Japan's Cherry Blossom Season – Haute Living 2019年4月4日
- Japan's Cherry Blossoms – Live Trading News 2019年3月28日
- This Starbucks is not your typical kissaten – Honolulu Star-Advertiser 2019年3月28日