Look back memories by photos! Meguro River of Gold “Christmas illumination Nakameguro 2016” Nakameguro Blue Cave canceled at 2015,but it had revived in gold in 2016
Meguro Meguro River Gold Christmas Illumination 2016 at Nakameguro
Christmas illumination “Nakameguro blue cave” held in Naka-Meguro, 2014.
Although it was canceled in 2015, the blue cave is revived in Shibuya in 2016, it is decided to hold in 2017 too!
And In 2016, the Christmas illumination of the Meguro River in the Nakameguro area also revived!
Golden shimmer at Meguro river!
It is still unknown whether Meguro river Gold illumination will hold this year now.
Even though I wrote it in another article, I love to eat some foods that sell by restaurants along Meguro river, the variety is rich and tasty.it is the best. Hanami season is same too.
Personally I like Naka Meguro events better than Shibuya events that christmas Illumination and cherry blossom viewing etc.
- 03/23/2020Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Nakameguro is temporarily closed this cherry blossom season – Time Out
- 03/16/202024 Best Things to Do in Tokyo – Condé Nast Traveler
- 01/10/2020How To Spend 24 Hours In Tokyo – Outlook India
- 01/02/2020The best bars and nightlife in Tokyo – Telegraph.co.uk
- 12/06/2019Traveller Tours – Japan 2020 – Traveller