Look back memories by photos! Meguro River of Gold “Christmas illumination Nakameguro 2016” Nakameguro Blue Cave canceled at 2015,but it had revived in gold in 2016
Meguro Meguro River Gold Christmas Illumination 2016 at Nakameguro
Christmas illumination “Nakameguro blue cave” held in Naka-Meguro, 2014.
Although it was canceled in 2015, the blue cave is revived in Shibuya in 2016, it is decided to hold in 2017 too!
And In 2016, the Christmas illumination of the Meguro River in the Nakameguro area also revived!
Golden shimmer at Meguro river!
It is still unknown whether Meguro river Gold illumination will hold this year now.
Even though I wrote it in another article, I love to eat some foods that sell by restaurants along Meguro river, the variety is rich and tasty.it is the best. Hanami season is same too.
Personally I like Naka Meguro events better than Shibuya events that christmas Illumination and cherry blossom viewing etc.
- The world's biggest Starbucks is 32000 square-feet and had a five-hour wait to get in when it first opened – Business Insider Australia August 7, 2019
- What's the deal with Japan's fruit sandwiches? – SBS June 14, 2019
- These Instagram-Worthy Spots in Tokyo Will Make Your Followers Insanely Envious – POPSUGAR June 8, 2019
- 4-Day Tokyo, Japan, Travel Guide: Where to Go, Stay, and Eat – Men's Journal April 22, 2019
- Where Designer Tory Burch Shops in Tokyo — and 5 Things She Always Packs – Travel+Leisure April 8, 2019