The continuation that posted an article earlier. Looking back memories.original christmas illumination event cave of blue “Nakameguro” with photographs!
Shibuya Christmas Illumination Event “Blue Cave SHIBUYA 2017”
The grand cave Illumination of the former ancestor is Naka Meguro
Nakameguro Blue Cave 2014
The blue cave that was originally held in Naka-Meguro in 2014.
that event canceled 2015.because danger of congestion. And the history that it revived in Shibuya in 2016.
I think now, I began taking pictures consciously at the time(I started shooting from Dec.2014). Nostalgic.
Then blue cave Revived in Shibuya in 2016.
The same time, Revived “Christmas illumination of the Meguro River of Naka Meguro ” as Gold illumination.
I will upload another related article(Gold illumination at Meguro river) soon.
- A world of difference: how Christmas is celebrated around the globe – Financial Times December 19, 2018
- Which Christmas song is the best of them all? USA TODAY editors debate – USA TODAY December 18, 2018
- Here's how hotels are dressing up for the holidays – USA TODAY December 17, 2018
- Make merry at these holiday-themed pop-up bars and restaurants – USA TODAY December 14, 2018
- Europe’s best Christmas markets: Swiss treats and crafts in Basel – USA TODAY December 11, 2018
- 青の洞窟 特別協賛は日清フーズ株式会社。この商品アピールのための企画ぽい。多分