The continuation that posted an article earlier. Looking back memories.original christmas illumination event cave of blue “Nakameguro” with photographs!
Shibuya Christmas Illumination Event “Blue Cave SHIBUYA 2017”
The grand cave Illumination of the former ancestor is Naka Meguro
Nakameguro Blue Cave 2014
The blue cave that was originally held in Naka-Meguro in 2014.
that event canceled 2015.because danger of congestion. And the history that it revived in Shibuya in 2016.
I think now, I began taking pictures consciously at the time(I started shooting from Dec.2014). Nostalgic.
Then blue cave Revived in Shibuya in 2016.
The same time, Revived “Christmas illumination of the Meguro River of Naka Meguro ” as Gold illumination.
I will upload another related article(Gold illumination at Meguro river) soon.
- 12/17/2019Incredible winter light displays in Tokyo – Time Out
- 11/30/2019Welcoming Oshogatsu—the New Year—in Tokyo: How to do it the Japanese way – INQUIRER.net
- 09/29/2019Free Things to Do in NYC This Week – September 29-October 6 – City Guide NY
- 12/19/2018A world of difference: how Christmas is celebrated around the globe – Financial Times
- 12/14/2018Make merry at these holiday-themed pop-up bars and restaurants – WKYC.com
- 青の洞窟 特別協賛は日清フーズ株式会社。この商品アピールのための企画ぽい。多分