I have written an article the other day that my 2 videos were selected for Featured Works on EyeEm videography.
That time, other categories were still “Comming soon”.
This time, other categories opened.
and 2 more videos were featured Featured Works on EyeEm Videography!
Category is “Home”, “Business & Technology”.
Dog video were featured “Home” category.
and writing e-mail by smartphone video was featured “Business & Technology”.
— Koukichi Takahashi (@Koukichi_T) October 11, 2017
I think that this means that the number of postings to EyeEm Vidography is still too small, so it may be good to post a video early on if you have a video.
by iOS11 Screen Recorder
Need for amateur videos
Actually, it is wonder now whether there is a demand for EyeEm Videography, but as the demands for more natural photos rather than professional photography is increasing,
similarly, I think amateur videos has big chance.
Actually, it is wonder now whether there is a demand for EyeEm Videography, but as the demands for more natural photos rather than professional photography is increasing, I think amateur videos has big chance too.
EyeEm says always need “Real Photography / Autuhentic Photography (moment)”.
similarly, I feel We can earnings by videos of about dailylife that will come. (Moments of walking the dog ,just a stroll, just a cooking, eating a meal, etc.)
I feel I maybe better edit video as VSCO style to video for EyeEm.
Basically, I recommend VSCO-style edits to video, because I feel EyeEm team loves VSCO style.
and I think EyeEm buyers maybe have demands VSCO style video too.
Anyway, you should upload videos soon
I think, EyeEm will focus on stockvideo in the future, even if there is no demand for EyeEm Videography now.
You are maybe easier to get some chances if post a video early stage.
- 05/13/202010 European startups shaking up the photography industry – EU-Startups
- 04/21/2020The 7 best external hard drives 2020: protect your music and video with top portable hard drives – MusicRadar
- 03/10/2020Why Sweetgreen is one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2 – Fast Company
- 02/11/20205 Reasons This 97-Year-Old Marketing Book Is More Relevant Than Ever – Entrepreneur
- 01/16/2020The agent working to close a $1.3M deal while quail hunting in Arizona – Inman
- HERO6 Blackが、あなたの冒険をスマートフォン上で素晴らしいQuikStories映像に変換してくれる。